Monday, November 8, 2010

Grilled Chicken and Iced Tea

Dear Pete,
My blog post today is a letter to you because I need you be here experiencing my life with me right now. I am so incredibly busy, no, make that overwhelmed with,no more like consumed with, better yet buried under mountains of MUD. Mud in every potential stage of its being, from slip to the dried out caked up stuff. I want to say I need a change, but I know that where I am is right for me. I just need to accept being in this moment, living each second as if it were my last, trying to find the sequence to unlocking that monster that is living inside of my head. I miss talking to you. Diner run soon? Studio day soon? Yes, I am groveling, I need you to pull me away from it all as you seem to know how to do.

Preparing for this exhibition is scaring....................I can't say it. I won't say it. OK, damn I feel like I am that little girl on the playground meeting a group of kids for the first time and hoping that I get to play rather than get pelted with acorns.

I need grilled chicken and iced tea!!! (Next week?)

No comments: