Saturday, October 30, 2010

I just learned...

That my husband has a blog, and its really kind of funny. I can't wait to see what he has to say about Calgary in a few weeks. Hopefully that weekend Kelly and I will be having our own adventure, which will be a riot to say the least.

What am I doing? I am supposed to be in the studio! I just couldn't resist telling the world that Kenny has a blog, mostly because it reads like I know him. More later, when I have 10 minutes to spare (and after I chaperone the Homecoming Dance).

1 comment:

The Redhead Riter said...

I approved your comments for the giveaway, but you could make 4 different entries with them so that you have more chances to win. Also, I could not contact you by email because you did not attach it to your comment or blogger profile. If you want to come back and add more comments for each item, feel free to do so. :o)