Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mill Creek Canyon is just one thing...

The past two days have been information overload and the altitude is still giving me a run for my money. Today we headed out to Mill Creek Canyon by bike, the team and Chris were doing intervals, I was just out for the ride.

My first challenge, that little incline just past the fee station. My heart was in my ears and yes I did stop to take a picture so that my heart rate would come down a bit. The route reminded me of a day on Mt Rest Road only deep within canyon walls and in the shade. It was also much longer and much more peaceful.

The best was several team members encouraged my efforts, Chris made it through the interval set and I left that mountain ride so charged up that I wanted to do it again tomorrow!

No comments: