Thursday, June 16, 2011

DRYLAND?

I somehow convinced myself after Tuesday's run and last night's dryland that I would love to get back into the rhythm of my former, couldn't keep weight on, nothing white, no sugar, no alcohol (only after a really long 80 plus mile ride) type of summer. I wanted to get back into the be addicted to working out place I was 5 years ago. Then today hit, after a restless night from overdoing the dryland and the road bike not being ready because of the lack of parts (anywhere), I feel like I am behind on training, and the fact that I am in deep for this ride (I have so much fundraising to do that doesn't seem to be happening) and I am freaked out about it all. Near tears actually. At least I had enough sense to know that some of this is signs of over doing it this week in terms of workouts and I did take a rest day, but still, I am feeling like Karma is playing a trick on me. I guess tomorrow is a new day? Hopefully then my bike will be done?

2 comments:

Christopher Gorman said...

This little heart of mine, Im gonna make it shine...

Pete said...

"One Day, One Night. One Day, One Night."