Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My feet hurt - and my passport...

My feet hurt from yesterday's hike to the point that I feel like I spent 8 hours on skates. I think it was the fact that my hikers could and should be replaced. Never-the- less I had passport issues to deal with today and Chris was supposed to run. Thunderstorms took care of that. SO, tomorrow we are off to Ridgefield again this time we will be trying to catch the NCHS girls running at FCIAC's. I figure we'll be a bit late, but it could be a good reason to ride over that way. Maybe I'll even spring Keehler on Chris?
For those of you who don't know about the 116/Keehler/Hilltop loop, its 3 miles of pure hill climbing hell! 12-18% grade in spots and a solid 10% for most of it. Climbing a friggen wall is more pleasant, but you can't beat the views!

I'll let you know how it goes. Onward and upward!

No comments: