Monday, January 14, 2008

Looking forward

You know how there is a calm before the storm and its darkest before the dawn? Today I took a step that is quite scary, but will help me in the long run. I decided that all of my life needs to be in order, not just the physical and nutritional, but every aspect of it. I wake up each morning lately asking myself "What can you do for yourself or your family today that is positive? Today I took one of those big leaps of faith. I decided to put my financial house in order. Numbers scare me, heck money scares me, regardless of the have not have scenareo.

I did however in all the frenzy end up blowing off my workout. It was dark out by the time I got home from work, and at this point, I can't even squeeze a skate in. Its too late for me, especially when I have a 4:45 AM wake-up if I am going to make the pool by 5:45. I plan on swimming at least 3300M tomorrow morning beore school at a fairly quick pace (21minute miles).

Life is such a wonderful wurlwind!!!

No comments: