Thursday, April 7, 2011

STRESS...............................................and memory...

The past few weeks have been stress filled between going back and forth to Boston and Saratoga, compiling grades, and putting together a very dynamic and successful ceramic exhibition of HS work from around the country, complete with the rude behavior of one school, I am spent. This was just the icing on my incredible red velvet...

Don't get me wrong, but I have something really really important to do this weekend, which is why I could not go back up to Saratoga, and for the life of me I cannot remember what it was. It was the one time I didn't use my smart phone to add it to my calendar which was stupid on my part I guess. I am perplexed.

I worked out a great deal this week too, even made it into my old habit of riding for an hour and then doing olympic lifts, which has helped me with sleep and kept me focused but ?

Tomorrow I am off to the Met with my class to see the mask exhibit and some pottery! (maybe then?)

No comments: