Tuesday, April 26, 2011

digging for gold

I had one of those days where I had so much going on that I didn't know if I was coming or going, not a free moment, technically. I taught the full day, worked for 2 hours in the studio, went to a meeting, then a quick ride (30 minutes on my mtn bike), then another meeting. Its 11PM and while I should be in bed, I am trying to get the thoughts out of my head before they threaten to strangle me.

I had a killer day in the studio. Time well spent (pics soon). I was thinking while I was working that I really had to text a friend to ask him if he was working in clay again YET? I was  however so caught up in my own work that I couldn't spare the moment.

I arrived home with 30 minutes to spare, much less than time than I needed so I decided on the MTN bike- the knobby tired tank. I hauled and climbed as much as possible. I arrived home feeling a bit short on my workout, but sweaty just the same. My mantra, 30 minutes was better than no minutes.

Off to a meeting after that. Contemplating tomorrow, which is just as jam packed...though we are off to friends for dinner of Coney's. Looking forward to it!

No comments: