Sunday, August 1, 2010

Philadelphia








Dear Belle,
It figures that the day after you headed
south, the wildflowers would bloom and of course they are full of random sunflowers and black-eyed susans. It also appears that there is some cornflowers and some very pretty little yellow things. I will take some pictures and post them before I leave on Wednesday.

So you are living in the Theatre District this year. Last year all the only culture your neighborhood had was 40's and stabbings. We used to worry about you in every aspect of your daily life in that old neighborhood. Honey, I hope you are not second guessing your decision to move to Center City?
The Jamaican place was OK. What movie was that again? (My Sister's Keeper) The food was fantastic, but we were there until 7:30 because we had to wait almost 45 minutes for our check. I am so glad they had a band to listen to and a few little kids to entertain us. There was this random $6.00 charge on the bill. It was for entertainment, ha. I can't wait to try the burrito place. (You may see Dad and I more often, hahaha)
The ride home on the turnpike was as congested as the ride down. We took the Parkway. I wonder where everyone was going?
I will e-mail you from South Korea. I am hoping that you have fun on the farm during that time.
Love you,
MOM





No comments: