Wednesday, April 28, 2010

QUOTABLE & WORDLESS WEDNESDAYS and Wednesdays as the pinnacle?

FIRST THE QUOTES FOR THE DAY! (both from Pablo Picasso)
I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

Every act of creation is first an act of destruction.

OK now for the picture:





Now, to speak to my day, as the pinnacle of my week. I am home sick, sore throat, cough, laryngitis... and miserable. I chose to stay home today because it was the only day I didn't have a ton of engagements after school.

Isn't it ironic, the one time I actually have time to watch a movie I always wanted to see (and its on) I fall asleep in the middle. Hopefully Sundance will run it again. I think I have watched more movies between last night and today than I have in decades. What is funny is that they were not ones I would have chosen to see, but I enjoyed them just the same, particularly "Easy Virtue" and "Cadillac Records".

Now to finish up (WORDLESS)

1 comment:

John said...

Good Japanese movie you may want to check out while you are on the mend: Departures. Sad, humorous, quiet, interesting...

Hope you feel better soon!