Friday, November 25, 2011

they scattered...

We had a blast on Thanksgiving. First it was breakfast with the kids and their friends. We spent the afternoon at my brother's house. We all chipped in preparing. Everyone made it,  even Justin and Anna. We ate. We drank. We enjoyed each other's company. My niece and nephew challenged my husband to a variety of sports on the X-Box and he managed to get his but kicked pretty good.

Then, they all scattered, Midnight shopping, 4 AM shopping,  8 AM work, 9AM work, LI, NYC, CT, Parts unknown…

I spent my morning working on my Etsy shop. I met Jessica for coffee to catch up and to talk about my upcoming installation project on the pier in Seattle. March will come quick I am sure. This is going to be quite the winter.

I eventually came home and while I was working the last slice of cranberry apple pie was staring me in the face so I went for a run. I came home and ate that slice of pie. My dinner consisted of pie, chili, and salad in that order.

Now? I am off to have tea with my mom and Anna…at this rate, Monday I will need a break from my break.

No comments: