Monday, July 26, 2010

Color of the Week (Alison I have not forgetten you!)

A few weeks ago I embarked on a quest for the color purple. I looked for purple everywhere and asked Alison and Rich to consider a color quest on their honeymoon. With that said Alison came home with LOTS of purple and in order to make sure this quest was not done in vain (practicing my teaching skills here) I am featuring it on this post.


The new color I want to feature is LOBSTER. Is that a even a color?

In the mean time, Alison, I am so glad we are not riding in IOWA right now, seeing that you don't like the water so much. (In all honestly and joking aside, my heart does go out to those affected by the flooding whole heartedly as I can relate to that devastation after loosing so much to flooding a few years ago)

No comments: