Friday, August 3, 2012

I am so tired

I have spent the last two weeks at camp. I was working with 5-11 year olds in clay. I thought it would be a piece of cake. Man there is a reason that most people have babies young. I have found that I have spent almost every drop just trying to keep them occupied enough so that they stay out of trouble. I think they had fun. I know I did. With that said, life has been crazy, but who's isn't. I have been working really hard at playing hard. I am hoping that by winter Mike will be coaching me on the oval. Yes, I plan on racing long track again, I think? A few former team mates from my college swimming days have decided to make a girls weekend out of the Alumni meet. I am planning on getting in the water. If I have the courage to do that I think I will have the courage to race on the frozen stuff. I think? It has been tough without Chris around pushing me. He moved to the Twin Cities area about a month ago. I miss him, but then again, I miss all my kids, even Mikey who still lives here. My empty nest has allotted me much more time to occupy my world with things I want to explore more. My clay life has been exciting too. I have been making some different work. Stuff I am really proud of. I have this feeling that this is just the beginning. I am not thinking about this one, I know it!

1 comment:

Kaari said...

Definitely go for the long track--it would be great to have you out there! And, of course, you can kill two birds with one stone when you come to MN!